Skills for Growth programme offered by Skills Development Scotland
By Skills Development Scotland on 23/03/2022
Skills Development Scotland is currently offering a 'Skills For Growth' programme to SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprises) in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
The 'Skills for Growth’ programme is:
- 2-4 days of fully funded consultancy support* to review organisational development and skills challenges the business may have
- Available to cross sectoral businesses
- Specifically designed project for 5-250 employees
- Focus and value is primarily the delivery of a practical action plan that outlines the recommendations for a progressive and dynamic workplace
- There are over 20 themes evaluated, for example succession planning, HR provision, leadership, workplace learning, vision and values, wellbeing amongst others.
View the case study in the video link above.
For more information visit the website via the link above.